Jewellery Making Courses
Experience the delights of jewellery making in a professional workshop. Develop your skills under the expert supervision of the in house designer/maker who has worked in the jewellery industry for 20 years and is a qualified teacher and trainer with 30+ years teaching experience.
Courses are available with 1-2-1 or small group tuition.
Book a course today. Feel free to contact me with your project ideas.
Terms and Conditions
- Due to the manufacturing function of the workshop, are limited to a maximum of 6 days per month.
- Workshop days can be booked for up to one year in advance.
- Once purchased the workshop experience day voucher is valid for one year only.
- The content of the workshop must be agreed with the tutor one week prior to the day of the experience.
- Additional costs maybe incurred if you chosen project requires more than the allocated amount of materials as stated on the specific course (eg more than 10g of silver and any stones, pearls or beads used on the day).
- The number of items which can be made in the day will depend on the project chosen and the ability of the participant.
- The price for the experience is per person.
- Any dietary allergies, intolerances or strong preferences must be stated one week before the full day course is to take place.