Silver and freshwater pearl jewellery making course
Have have you ever wanted to make your own quality sterling silver jewellery with semiprecious beads &/or freshwater pearls? Spend 2.5 hours getting creative with a group of friends. Learn how to use sterling silver chain, pearls and semi-precious beads to create your own beautiful jewellery. You decide what shape, how long and what colours to use to ensure the jewellery is exactly how you want it to be. In the time available you will create a beautiful pendant and matching earrings that you can wear with pride. If pendant and earrings are not your thing you can choose to make a fabulous bracelet instead for a £20.00 supplement which will be payable on the day.
Terms and Conditions
- This course runs for a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 people. The price of the course is per person.
- Workshop days can be booked for up to one year in advance.
- Once purchased the workshop experience day voucher is valid for one year only.
- Additional costs maybe incurred if you chosen project requires more than the allocated amount of materials (more than 10g of silver and any stones, pearls or beads used on the day).
- Additional items can be made in the time allocated but there will be additional charges for the materials used.
This course runs for a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 people. The price of the course is per person.