Make Silver & Pearl Jewellery In a Day
Learn the basic skills of simple design, soldering and jewellery assembly in a professional workshop with an experienced teacher and jeweller.
You will use silver wire, chain and freshwater pearls to make a gorgeous pendant AND a fabulous pair of earrings. An additional payment on the day to cover the cost of materials will enable you to make a fabulous matching bracelet. The day is designed for a maximum of two people giving you the rare opportunity to benefit from personal tuition at a group booking price.
The course includes:
- Tuition in a professional workshop with an experienced jeweller and qualified teacher
- Sterling silver and freshwater pearls to make one pendant and one pair of earrings
- The use of all professional equipment required to make and finish the jewellery
- Refreshments throughout the day
- A light lunch
- Your day will start at 9.30 a.m and finished at 4.30 p.m.
- Price £125.00 per person
No previous experience required. Suitable for complete beginners
Once booked your course is valid for six months from the date of booking. Please complete the form below with your name and contact details. Please add the name(s) of the person(s) who will be attending this experience day in the comments section of the form. I will email you to book your day. The dates available are the same as the 'make a ring in a day course'. I will only run one course on any one day so once the time has been booked the days will be closed to subsequent bookings.