If You Love Pearls This Course is a 'Must'
My pearl threading skills were taught to me by an expert trained at the famous Cartier workshops. Pearl threading is a real skill and does need practice, but you can learn the basic techniques to produce a beautiful knotted pearl necklace in a day on this intensive course.
The course includes:
- Tuition in a professional workshop with an experienced jeweller and qualified teacher
- Pearls , silk threads and findings to make one freshwater pearl necklace.
- The use of all professional equipment required to make and finish the necklace
- Refreshments throughout the day
- A light lunch
- Your day will start at 9.30 a.m and finished at 4.30 p.m.
- Price £150.00 per person
- Silver pendant is NOT included.
No previous experience required. Suitable for complete beginners
Terms and Conditions
- Due to the manufacturing function of the workshop, are limited to a maximum of 6 days per month.
- Workshop days can be booked for up to one year in advance.
- Once purchased the workshop experience day voucher is valid for one year only.
- The content of the workshop must be agreed with the tutor one week prior to the day of the experience.
- Additional costs maybe incurred if you chosen project requires more than the allocated amount of materials (more than 10g of silver and any stones, pearls or beads used on the day).
- The number of items which can be made in the day will depend on the project chosen and the ability of the participant.
- The price for the experience is per person.
- Any dietary allergies, intolerances or strong preferences must be stated one week before the Jewellery Experience day is to take place.